DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Insurance

Stoney B

Reactions
Just got my mp the other day & i have start farm but agent was not in office & lots of people here have that. Quest: what is the coverage that state farm supplies, crash replacement, fly aways, lost, etc. Thanks guys.

I also have AMA membership, covers property damage & personal injury $2.5 million
Just got my mp the other day & i have start farm but agent was not in office & lots of people here have that. Quest: what is the coverage that state farm supplies, crash replacement, fly aways, lost, etc. Thanks guys.

Thanks guys. Agent called me just now and for 60.00 per yr it covers everything including fly-aways. Hope i never need it.

Reactions: freightshaker
It covers your drone, not the car, house or person it crashes into. The AMA insurance does. They have a $35 & $75 plan.
Thanks guys. Agent called me just now and for 60.00 per yr it covers everything including fly-aways. Hope i never need it.

It covers your drone, not the car, house or person it crashes into. The AMA insurance does. They have a $35 & $75 plan.
Hi there I belong to Flycarus which are really good covers personal damage buildings, flyaways , repairs etc.Costs me £140 a year. I have my mavic platinum and my spark. Worth a checkout. Regards Irvine

Looking at AMA some of the benefits of membership include this
  • $2,500,000 personal liability insurance coverage
  • $25,000 Medical Coverage-AD&D Policy ($10,000 Death Benefit)
  • $1,000 Fire, Theft, and Vandalism coverage
The insurance you reference is an additional policy purchased through them ?

No, your $75 membership includes that, they have a $35 field flyer membership too but then the limits are lower too.
Looking at AMA some of the benefits of membership include this
  • $2,500,000 personal liability insurance coverage
  • $25,000 Medical Coverage-AD&D Policy ($10,000 Death Benefit)
  • $1,000 Fire, Theft, and Vandalism coverage
The insurance you reference is an additional policy purchased through them ?

Reactions: Thomas B
I have State farm. With a $1000.00 deductible for loss. No, help if something happens to drone. But, also have $300.000
liability if drone falls out of the sky and injuries somebody. No, extra cost. Agent had to do some checking for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose