DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Intelligent Flight Mode screen keeps appearing in DJI Go 4

nodnyl1904

Reactions
Recently, whenever I've been flying my Mavic, every couple of minutes the Intelligent Flight Mode screen appears on my phone (iPhone 6S+). I either cancel it with the X in the top right-hand corner, or select 'Normal'. A short while later, usually when I'm in the middle of getting a really good shot, it pops up again. Doesn't anyone know why this is happening? Thanks for any pointers. Firmware/Go app are both latest versions.

Recently, whenever I've been flying my Mavic, every couple of minutes the Intelligent Flight Mode screen appears on my phone (iPhone 6S+). I either cancel it with the X in the top right-hand corner, or select 'Normal'. A short while later, usually when I'm in the middle of getting a really good shot, it pops up again. Doesn't anyone know why this is happening? Thanks for any pointers. Firmware/Go app are both latest versions.

This happened to me this morning with my Mavic 2 Pro. I was flying for about 10 minutes without any issues and then the Intelligent Flight screen popped up on my smart controller. I taped the "X" and it went back to regular camera view but a few seconds later, it did it again. It happened about 7 times before I decided to bring her back down. I didn't try to fly again yet... I wanted to see if this is an ongoing problem with other M2P pilots. I'm about to see if maybe I need a firmware update for my Smart Controller.

Anyone else ever had this problem?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU