DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Intelligent Flight Mode Terms!!! AAArrrrrggghhhhh

Timoshenko

Reactions
Help, just carried out a large update, tried to accept Intelligent Flight Modes but no matter what the terms just stay on screen over everything else and the button seems not to work or register!

Anyone got a fix?

Okay, did the IT thing, rebooted and all good!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
I'm a complete beginner and just settting up my Mavic and have the same problem.I can't get rid of the " Intellegent Flight Mode Terms " screen Could you please explain in detail how you resolved your issue ? I have cycled everything off and on etc but each time I open the app the screen remains .What exactly is the IT thing and what do you mean by rebooting? If you could point me to a thread,or to a page in the manual that would also be helpful , I can find neither. Thanks

I'm a complete beginner and just settting up .What exactly is the IT thing and what do you mean by rebooting?

Most workplaces that have computers, have an "IT Dept" (Information Technology), and if you call the IT help desk for anything, they will have you "reboot" the computer. "Booting" a computer is a shortened version of a full "bootstrap load", which means you totally reload the operating system (software) into memory. Software is a wonderful thing, isn't it? (tongue in cheek).

I'm a complete beginner and just settting up my Mavic and have the same problem.I can't get rid of the " Intellegent Flight Mode Terms " screen Could you please explain in detail how you resolved your issue ? I have cycled everything off and on etc but each time I open the app the screen remains .What exactly is the IT thing and what do you mean by rebooting? If you could point me to a thread,or to a page in the manual that would also be helpful , I can find neither. Thanks

Hi, luckily turning the phone off then on again was enough to fix the issue, next level would be to uninstall then reinstall

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Thanks for the replies. I ended up having to uninstall and reinstall the app. Now works fine ,first flights went well ,easier to fly than my Vision + which I have retired. A little more difficult to hand catch though , if you reach up quickly for it it will try to go back up!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27