DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Intelligent Flight Modes: Got A Favorite?

chezedog

Reactions
Rain still keeps me from doing much experimenting of my own, but I've been bonin' up on Intelligent Flight Modes via YouTube and th' User Manual. Some of them seem really useful, while others seem to be pointless gimmicks. But I'd like to hear from the experts. Do you guys use IFP modes much, and if so, which ones?

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
Rain still keeps me from doing much experimenting of my own, but I've been bonin' up on Intelligent Flight Modes via YouTube and th' User Manual. Some of them seem really useful, while others seem to be pointless gimmicks. But I'd like to hear from the experts. Do you guys use IFP modes much, and if so, which ones?

I use Tripod mode and Cinematic mode. Mainly to get smooth video of targets. Like if I am flying up and over a mountain I will get to where I want in regular mode, switch modes to Cinematic or Tripod and then get the shots I want. In regular mode, the MP turns too fast. You can manually change it but I like to use those two modes.

I like the follow me mode. I do a lot of boating and will have it follow my boat. There are a couple of methods of doing that, one where it stays behind/beside me and the other where it actually flies circles around me while I'm cruising. However, landing on the boat is always an adventure!

Reactions: hungsternyc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBennett00