DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Intelligent Flight Modes (Mavic Vs Phantom 4 Pro)

peros550

Reactions
Hi ,

I have already decided to wait for the Mavic, however I wanted to ask if anybody knows the differences in intelligent flight modes between the two birds

Hi ,

I have already decided to wait for the Mavic, however I wanted to ask if anybody knows the differences in intelligent flight modes between the two birds
DJI's website details quite a few.

Well, I would put the (many) additional sensors in the difference for intelligent flight mode capability realm and, in that particular area, the P4P is much more advanced.

MK

The P4P's intelligent flight modes also have some new capabilities. For example, TapFly can be used to fly backwards and RTH can fly the Phantom back to the home point on the same route it originally took from the home point. DJI has more information about the intelligent flight modes near the bottom of this page.

All those sound like software things that can be easily changed.

Easily changed as in easily added to older aircraft? Perhaps. DJI doesn't usually do that though.

DJI products are open source, so I am sure someone will come out with the draw feature for the Mavic. I do like being able to concentrate on the camera. One of the reasons I am wanting an Inspire that has a 360 degree gimbal and two controllers.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots