DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Intelligent flight modes

Jonesflying

Reactions
Intelligent flight modes Question...
Does anyone know how to change the movie setting when using any of the quick shot modes... I always like to shoot in 24p and Raw. Even if I have these settings (when I use Pivot mode) it shoots in 29fps, and not raw.... Is there any hidden seetings I don't know about?

Sorry for not being clear. I shoot video in DLog-M using H265. But,when in intelligent mode it shoots 29fps, Normal, H264. This is irrelevant of the video settings I have predefined.

I'm not sure if QS video settings can be changed, but if it can, it may be independent of your regular video settings.

Intelligent flight modes Question...
Does anyone know how to change the movie setting when using any of the quick shot modes... I always like to shoot in 24p and Raw. Even if I have these settings (when I use Pivot mode) it shoots in 29fps, and not raw.... Is there any hidden seetings I don't know about?

QuickShots only work in Normal mode. As you select those, the video setting is automatically switched.
Not sure about the other intelligent flight modes...

I just tried QS today. Not sure what was meant by "normal" mode, since QS itself is an intelligent flight mode, but you do have to have the side switch in P mode.
Indeed you can't already have a video recording going on but it will tell you that. I think it even stopped the current recording for me. Then when I select my subject for Rocket and clicked Go, I got the 3...2...1... then action.

I just tried QS today. Not sure what was meant by "normal" mode, since QS itself is an intelligent flight mode, but you do have to have the side switch in P mode.
Indeed you can't already have a video recording going on but it will tell you that. I think it even stopped the current recording for me. Then when I select my subject for Rocket and clicked Go, I got the 3...2...1... then action.

I referred to 'Normal' as the color mode in video settings versus D-Log. QuickShots cannot be recorded in D-Log/h.265.
The other intelligent modes support this. I tested it yesterday.

I think DJI considers the QuickShots with its limited duration as some gadget meant for instant sharing on social media.
I get that from what the manual says: "The Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom ... automatically generates a 10-second video. The video can then be
viewed, edited, or shared to social media from Playback."

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun