DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Interactive map for my clips of Bulgaria

alex_markov

Reactions
Site
alexmarkov.eu
I have more than 1000 aereal clips of Bulgarians beauties. A friend of mine urged me to place them on a map and today I tried to place (at least some) and created a site to host it.
Bear in mind it's a work in progress. But what You think?

Last edited:
I think that's a brilliant idea.

This is not a criticism, but it took me a while to realise you meant aerial - English spelling is a mystery even to Englishmen.
Thank You, it took me 2 minutes to create this and publish it - now should be even better. And I added some more locations, but I have hundreds of them, it'll take time ;) :)

with the number of clips we enjoy from you alex the map is a great addition. Be interesting to see how it develops.

Reactions: alex_markov
with the number of clips we enjoy from you alex the map is a great addition. Be interesting to see how it develops.
I'll add some more sites in it and will add all new clips from now on, but have no idea where to show it in order people to see it ?

I'll add some more sites in it and will add all new clips from now on, but have no idea where to show it in order people to see it ?
Maybe put together a Youtube showing how you did it and make sure you use the model of the drones you have used in it in the title ...people googling for that model will see it and possibly be drawn to it

Last edited:
200.jpg
200 sites with a bit less than 1000 clips included on Bulgaria's map already
smile.gif
Alex's view from above

Reactions: Thomas B
Wow Alex, do your relatives remember what you look like? That's an impressive log of flights you have there.

Wow Alex, do your relatives remember what you look like? That's an impressive log of flights you have there.
I often travel alone or with my pug, but sometimes I take along one of my daughters, or both... But the are not very keen of my hobby ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143