Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
Here's a new CrystalSky video posted by DJI today:

Notable highlights from the video:
  • See screen clearly in strong sunlight
  • Operating temperature of -4° to 104° F (-20° to 40° C)
  • Dual Micro SD card slot
  • Output video via HDMI & USB
  • 5.5" & 7.85" screen models
DJI just started taking orders for the 7.85" CrystalSky today. It's available in limited quantities when you order here in the DJI Store.

DJI just started taking orders for the 7.85" CrystalSky today. It's available in limited quantities when you order here in the DJI Store.
They show a cool mounting bracket for the Mavic ( @ 00:34 mounts below with the arms closed), do you know if it has been released yet?

The mount is not available yet. You can find it in the DJI Store here.

Last edited:
Hand on heart, I can honestly say the Ultra has changed the way I fly.

It's so much more relaxing, just being able to actually SEE !

No more squinting at a reflection of myself on the old iPad Mini 2 screen, no more strained eyes, no more "oh, look at that!" reactions when watching footage back on the desktop because I didn't actually see something while filming it at the time. It's an utter joy to fly now Thumbswayup

You won't be disappointed :)

Reactions: Bunny Too
Hand on heart, I can honestly say the Ultra has changed the way I fly.

It's so much more relaxing, just being able to actually SEE !

No more squinting at a reflection of myself on the old iPad Mini 2 screen, no more strained eyes, no more "oh, look at that!" reactions when watching footage back on the desktop because I didn't actually see something while filming it at the time. It's an utter joy to fly now Thumbswayup

You won't be disappointed :)
How the heck do you have an Ultra?

EDIT: Nevermind. I remember you from the other thread you boasted about getting it. I'm out to get you. ;)

Last edited:
Unobtanium.

Unicorn farts

Vapourware

You can pay for one, you just can’t have it though.

I really Like the CrystalSky 7.85" 128GB, But I do not like that it only works on Android, Am I Right in thinking Android is Less Stable than ios ?
I do not mind the Cost as Its looks to be a stunning tool and would really be a Must BUY Item for me If It ran ios.

Anyone other than myself feel like this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EasyV
I really Like the CrystalSky 7.85" 128GB, But I do not like that it only works on Android, Am I Right in thinking Android is Less Stable than IOS ?
I do not mind the Cost as Its looks to be a stunning tool and would really be a Must BUY Item for me If It ran IOS.

Anyone other than myself feel like this?

Haha. IOS is never going to be installed on a device outside of Apple products.

Maybe a software Update after all is said and done "The Mavic Pro is Sold On the Apple Web Site"

DJI Mavic Pro Camera Drone - Apple (UK)

So You Would Think DJI could supply the CrystalSky to Apple I has a web browser built in and you could link to the app store and get the DJI Go 4 app.
That makes no sense. Apple is only a reseller. IOS is proprietary software made by Apple for Apple product. Android on the other hand is open source and can be easily modified for a device. The android OS on CrystalSky is specifically modded for the device. Just like iOS is specifically designed for Apple devices. They should be equally stable if DJI did their job correctly.

That makes no sense. Apple is only a reseller. IOS is proprietary software made by Apple for Apple product. Android on the other hand is open source and can be easily modified for a device. The android OS on CrystalSky is specifically modded for the device. Just like iOS is specifically designed for Apple devices. They should be equally stable if DJI did their job correctly.
I see little clues like the DJI go 4 App on my I iPhone, I install that app on my iPhone then plug it into the Remote Controller but Apple do not make the Remote Controller but it works. Its the software In Both Unit that allows this to happen and how the connecting pulg is wired. And I know from spending over 300 hours on YouTube that Android devices like phones not made by Apple are more prone to drop offs and that is a very well know Fact .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada