DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IOS 10.3.1 and new firmware update- any issues?

arrankeady

Reactions
Couldn't find it anywhere- has anyone had any issues with the new apple iOS update and the new DJI 4 firmware update (April 12th)?

I had a phantom 3 ages ago and it was apparently an issue with new iOS updates etc, now I have a Mavic and hoping it is not.

(Stalling the IOS update- just in case)

Regards,

Newbie.

IPhone 6plus and iPad Mini4 both here on IOS 10.3.1 with GO4 app version 4.07 and AC FW .600 no issues.

No problem here, I've checked on my iphone6, iPad Pro and today with the iPad mini 3 I just bought specifically to use with the Mavic, all good

iPhone 7 (10.3.1) working fine with Mavic (.600) here. Using the latest DJI Go4 app. Just antidotally, the new .600 firmware seems much better for me. Version .500 used to suffer from the sudden gimbal shakes mid-flight, which on the iPhone screen, looked like the Mavic was just falling out of the sky for a few seconds. Everyone's mileage appears to differ, but just thought I would throw my experience into the pot!

Reactions: Cut.Aussie
Using updated version of iOS on my iPad and even iOS 10.3.2 beta on my iPhone 7 Plus and no problems to report while flying my MP.

Also using updated firmware and newest DJI GO4 app.

Reactions: Cut.Aussie
iPad 4 had no problems. It updated without asking overnight after the firmware update. I'm not fussed with the fixed wing mode though so switching it off.

All systems up to date.
No obvious problems / glitches that I have encountered in my limited experience.
Reading on this forum it seems that the majority of problems are non Apple related. (Touch wood)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54