DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IOS 11.2.6

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Will this update fix many connection issues?
Has anyone updated yet?

What are these MANY connection issues you are talking about anyway?
Sounds like its a problem with your setup of some kind?

I know some of us are running older versions of the Go apps and were having issues after 11.2.5
Was just curious if anyone had noticed if it changed are not.
I don’t want to update my mini 4 if no changes were made.

The 11.2.5 had some issue with a single character from the Indian alphabet that would disable messaging. (in a nutshell) 11.2.6 mainly addressed that issue.
A couple of DJI Go 4 updates ago you had to have 11.2.5 to make things work right. They just updated the app again recently . I hadnt flown for weeks because of weather and I pulled out the old iphone 6 and the mavic last night, but I needed firmware, app and IOS updates. Did them all, and everything seems to be perfect.

The 11.2.5 had some issue with a single character from the Indian alphabet that would disable messaging. (in a nutshell) 11.2.6 mainly addressed that issue.
A couple of DJI Go 4 updates ago you had to have 11.2.5 to make things work right. They just updated the app again recently . I hadnt flown for weeks because of weather and I pulled out the old iphone 6 and the mavic last night, but I needed firmware, app and IOS updates. Did them all, and everything seems to be perfect.
That’s good to know. I will wait a bit and see if others notice anything different with their other older applications.
Thanks.:cool:

That’s good to know. I will wait a bit and see if others notice anything different with their other older applications.
Thanks.:cool:
That issue has been fixed with iOS 11.2.6, And few of any people reported any problems with that India character. And if you have not reason to update or a have any concerns then don't do it.

I usually update after a few days of release and have never had any problems with running most current FW, GO4 app or iOS on iPhone 6 or Mini 4.

Reactions: Ron_Dog
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ