DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IOS 16 with DJI Fly app?

HavingFun999

Reactions
A while ago I remember DJI warning we should not upgrade our Apple iPad/phone to iOS 16 because it would not be supported by the DJI Fly app.

Now I cannot find that post. Does anyone remember this? Has anyone upgraded to/past IOS 16?

@HavingFun999 .i can only speak for myself ,i am on IOS 16.2 on both my I phone and I pad and the fly App works fine on them both

A while ago I remember DJI warning we should not upgrade our Apple iPad/phone to iOS 16 because it would not be supported by the DJI Fly app.

Now I cannot find that post. Does anyone remember this? Has anyone upgraded to/past IOS 16?
No issues here.

I use iOS 16.2 on my iPad with the Go 4 app without any issue. Note: when I received my new Mavic 2 zoom from DJI on 1-20-23 (warranty)it gave sensor issues and would not fly. DJI was no help… So I deleted the Go 4 app and reinstalled … wha laa! Issued updated to the correct firmware and I’m back flying. Note: the IPad version is 16.2 (20c65)

I am on 16.3 and have no issues here

I recall dji advising against upgrading to ios 16 due to potential incompatibility with the dji fly app. It's best to wait for official confirmation from dji before upgrading to ensure smooth functionality.

New ipad mini 6 with ios 16.6 i bought it because i think it would be plenty of power for using fly app. But it is lagging like a chinese knok off android tablet from 2011. all firmware are latest, in controller, drone, ipad.
im talking about lag stuttering that you cant fly anywhere near obstacles.
With RC controller there is no problem. live feed is normal and you can fly fast in thight space.
Drone is (normal) mini 3

Is there some screen scaling problem with mini 6? does it make image so stuttering/laggy?
Have to test it with iphone ios 16.5.1 tomorrow

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000