DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iOS app. no longer has Hyperlapse?

wco81

Reactions
Currently on a trip in Italy. Able to fly and take photos and videos.

But the iOS app. is different. The left column has Force Land, RTH and nothing else. It used to have an icon for advanced flight modes like tap to fly and the Hyperlapse feature.

Did they change the app. UI with a recent update? I hadn’t flown in about 5-6 weeks.

Running iPhone 8 Plus with iOS 12.4 and whatever the latest DJI Go app. version is — I always update to the latest app. version.

In the Main Controller Settings, do you have "Multiple Flight Modes" enabled?

In the Main Controller Settings, do you have "Multiple Flight Modes" enabled?

It wasn't when I just checked while in camera mode (not connected to drone).

However, it describes the Multiple Flight Modes as Tripod, Sport and one other mode. Doesn't seem to have anything to do with Hyperlapse?

Additionally, the switch on the right side of the RC must be in the P-mode position for the Intelligent Flight mode icon to appear on the screen. If the switch is in Tripod or Sport mode position the icon disappears.

Additionally, the switch on the right side of the RC must be in the P-mode position for the Intelligent Flight mode icon to appear on the screen. If the switch is in Tripod or Sport mode position the icon disappears.

That may be it. It seems to be slightly off the center which is the P-mode detent.

May have slid during transport.

Next time I fly, I'll check and update the thread.

Reactions: WobblingWillie
Also on start up, system will be in P mode regardless of the switch position. That's probably because it was found the switch can easily be bumped and overlooked. All one needs is to think they are in P but really in S.
A brief warning will tell you system is in P mode despite switch current position. If the other mode was intended, toggle into P then to S or T.

Thanks all, got it back the next time I started it up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie