DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iOS vs Android vs Windows

Bryanflies1985

Reactions
I currently pair my Mavic with the standard controller and my phone, a samsung galaxy S8. I am planning on using a new ipad (with the dji go app) as my new way to see what i'm doing during missions. as an aside, i use windows for my dji assistant app/program.

Question: If I move from Android OS to iOS, could that cause any issues with my drone, such as changes to firmware and software that will take a day or two to fix? Thank you guys, appreciate it.

I currently pair my Mavic with the standard controller and my phone, a samsung galaxy S8. I am planning on using a new ipad (with the dji go app) as my new way to see what i'm doing during missions. as an aside, i use windows for my dji assistant app/program.

Question: If I move from Android OS to iOS, could that cause any issues with my drone, such as changes to firmware and software that will take a day or two to fix? Thank you guys, appreciate it.

It makes no difference at all, other than the iOS version of the app being more reliably stable. I use both iOS and Android devices interchangeably.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derekleeth