DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad for editing.

Jhort2a

Reactions
I only have my iPhone and want to start editing my footage. As with the fly app I can only edit up to 1080p I need a computer. I was looking at MacBook Pro second hand but have been offered iPad mini5 on my contract cheap. So here is the question. Can I do full editing on the iPad in 2.7k and the photos with photoshop and also use the iPad a a screen for flying or would the MacBook be a better option.

lumafusion is a quite powerful editing app and perfect for tablet based use

I would definitely recommend Lumafusion. It's absolutely brilliant and I switched across from PC based editing to using my Ipad Mini 5. It processes the footage (even 4k 30/H.265) as smooth as butter. If you have a moment take a look at my last few videos. All of the videos made in the last 12 months were on Lumafusion. Click on the Youtube link below.

Chris Baish

lumafusion is a quite powerful editing app and perfect for tablet based use

If you don’t mind answering........A quick look at luma and it say it’s $29.99 with additional in app purchases?? What do you get for initial fee and what are the add on? Wanting something that’s fairly straightforward and able to use on an iPad. Thanks!!!

If you don’t mind answering........A quick look at luma and it say it’s $29.99 with additional in app purchases?? What do you get for initial fee and what are the add on? Wanting something that’s fairly straightforward and able to use on an iPad. Thanks!!!
You only read need the one-off purchase. You get the full functionality and it's very powerful - better than many PC based editors. It is not one of those sneaky apps that only gives you half the package until you pay more! I've never paid for a thing since the original purchase, and I've not found any features that are locked. I've used LUTs, colour correction, transitions, zoom, clip speed, exporting at a range of resolutions, and more. As far as I can establish the in-app purchases are for extra content rather than features: i.e if you wanted to buy an additional set of transitions, or sound effects etc. Because you can create your own transitions, save colour profiles and import content (including LUTs), none of this represents any kind of pay wall.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair