DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IPAD MINI 2, 3, OR 4 ?

I've heard that a Ipad Mini 2 works with the DJI Fly, but I can't vouch that it works well.
My experience is with the 4, which works perfectly

Reactions: WAXMAN
I have been mulling over same questions for days lol. I will be interested to see what others come up with too. Good luck.

Any issues using a WiFi only iPad Mini 4 or 5? I'd like to save a little $ and I can use the hot spot on my phone if needed rather than buying a cellular equipped Ipad Mini

I fly my phantom 4 and M2p With an iPad mini 2 all the time never ever had a problem.
The display is no better and later models and the CPU has no problem keeping up with the load.
The display is no better on the higher models and the CPU has no problem keeping up with the load.
Having said that I have no other programs running at the time because the mini 2 Is dedicated for the drone.

I fly my phantom 4 and M2p With an iPad mini 2 all the time never ever had a problem.
The display is no better and later models and the CPU has no problem keeping up with the load.
The display is no better on the higher models and the CPU has no problem keeping up with the load.
Having said that I have no other programs running at the time because the mini 2 Is dedicated for the drone.
Does it give you the .dat files. Am using an Air2 and no dat files.

The real kicker is Apple says my mini two is only worth like $75. If an iPad mini five had a better display I’d buy it

Any issues using a WiFi only iPad Mini 4 or 5? I'd like to save a little $ and I can use the hot spot on my phone if needed rather than buying a cellular equipped Ipad Mini
My mini two works fine with my iPhone hotspot
Not to mention the $10 a month fee from your carrier.
The nice thing is that because my mini is only used for flying I don’t have to tear down the rig

Reactions: azmikew
Hello can anyone tell me if the Ipad mini 2-3- will work with the a DJI Mini Transmitter Please !!
I know the 4 will work but Im on a tight budget and want to buy one under a $100
Thank You
Bob
Used i pad 2 mini since I got my Mavic, no problems. reset to factory setting, just have DJI program running and don't forget to set it to flight mode to kill wifi and bluetooth.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11