DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad mini 4 - when will $ drop?

Tkoglin

Reactions
I’m in the market for a used Mini 4. Should I hold off to see if the prices drop with the release of the Mini5

What are your thoughts?

I’m in the market for a used Mini 4. Should I hold off to see if the prices drop with the release of the Mini5

What are your thoughts?
You might consider a reconditioned IPad. I have bought several reconditioned units from Apple and have never had a problem and they give a warranty on reconditioned products.

I sold my 4 and purchased a 5. 4 was great for flying but at this point just too slow. Get a 5.

What's the best iPad mini gen for mavic pro? 2,3,4,5? Wifi or not? Looking for a reconditioned or refurbished one

What's the best iPad mini gen for mavic pro? 2,3,4,5? Wifi or not? Looking for a reconditioned or refurbished one

I'd recommend a 4 or 5 if it's in your budget. Gen 2 and 3 can't keep up with the latest versions of DJI Go. Gen 5 was released this past spring which should provide some good pricing on iPad Mini 4's. But for the longest length of support, an iPad Mini 5 might be worth the price. Not sure if there are any in Apple's refurb store yet though.

Reactions: pyromedic1976
Thanks for the follow up. I am leaning towards the 4. After looking through the threads on this topic, I'll solely use this for flying.

That should be great. A Mini 4 is still fast enough but cheaper than the 5 and it'll fit nicely in the controller arms without any additional hardware or mounts. Hope you enjoy!

Reactions: pyromedic1976
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S