DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad Mini 5t Gen - 64G v 256G

Stevelcqld

Reactions
Hi

Looking at getting an iPad Mini 5th Gen Wifi / Cellular for my MA2, not sure if worth getting the 256 gig over the 64 gig, any recommendations and why?

Cheers,
Steve

i got a wifi cellular 5th gen mini 64gb. it holds all i need even with screen recording. I only use it for the MA2 and nothing else. if price is not an issue get the larger one but if its primarily for the drone save ya $$$

Reactions: StubbornSwiss
Probably a waste of money unless you intend to store data in the Ipad Mini

Hi

Looking at getting an iPad Mini 5th Gen Wifi / Cellular for my MA2, not sure if worth getting the 256 gig over the 64 gig, any recommendations and why?

Cheers,
Steve

64gb or 256gb, the flying will be the same. Depends on how much you want to give Apple.

no point in getting 256GB as you cant download 4k videos from the drone anyways so if for flying only, go for 64GB

Reactions: z28lt1
Do you need to have the cellular connection for DJI Fly or can it work tethered to an iPhone or with no cellular connection at all?

Looking at using my iPad mini 4 WiFi which is on the coffee table for smart home purposes. Will need to get a second iPad so keen to understand requirements before I go out and spend...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada