DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad Mini cable

Ironace

Reactions
I have an iPad mini on the way, can I use the stock lightning cable or do I need to buy a longer one? If I need a longer one which one do you suggest?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I'd just add that it depends on how you're mounting the iPad mini on the controller - if it's the PGYTech bracket, you'll need a longer cable. I use a Hanatora cable from Amazon, works great.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I'd just add that it depends on how you're mounting the iPad mini on the controller - if it's the PGYTech bracket, you'll need a longer cable. I use a Hanatora cable from Amazon, works great.

I am going to use this mount so maybe I will order the cable you suggest just in case:

I have an iPad mini on the way, can I use the stock lightning cable or do I need to buy a longer one? If I need a longer one which one do you suggest?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hope you got a Mini 4 or 5, DJI Fly is a cpu hog.

Thank you Sir!! I searched but amazon did not pull that one up... ordered two

For whatever reason, Amazon *sucks* at locating specific USB cables by connector type.

Reactions: Ironace
I am going to use this mount so maybe I will order the cable you suggest just in case:

The description of the tablet mount you linked explicitly states does not fit the Mavic Air 2.
Lekufee Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Foldable Tablet Holder Mount for Mavic Mini/Mavic 2 Pro/Mavic 2 Zoom/Mavic Pro Platinum/Mavic Air/DJI Spark Remote Controller(not fit Mavic air 2)

The description of the tablet mount you linked explicitly states does not fit the Mavic Air 2.
Lekufee Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Foldable Tablet Holder Mount for Mavic Mini/Mavic 2 Pro/Mavic 2 Zoom/Mavic Pro Platinum/Mavic Air/DJI Spark Remote Controller(not fit Mavic air 2)

I'm not sure why... I have it and have used my ipad pro with it just fine while flying my MA2.... I will post photos when I am off of work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3