DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nico.Capy

Reactions
Hey!

I recently got an iPad Pro 12.9 to help out with my photography needs, and I want to use it as a screen for my Mavic 2 Pro remote. I’m going to go for the Lifthor Mjølnir stand, but I’m not sure about feed cables from the remote to the iPad. Anyone have any good thunderbolt 3 cable recommendations?

Cheers,
Nico

Reactions: Droniac
Hey!

I recently got an iPad Pro 12.9 to help out with my photography needs, and I want to use it as a screen for my Mavic 2 Pro remote. I’m going to go for the Lifthor Mjølnir stand, but I’m not sure about feed cables from the remote to the iPad. Anyone have any good thunderbolt 3 cable recommendations?

Cheers,
Nico
To be honest, I just use the cable that comes with it. Since it's the Mavic 2 Pro, the normal USB-C to USB-C cable won't work so probably just get a USB-C to USB cable.

Reactions: Droniac
To be honest, I just use the cable that comes with it. Since it's the Mavic 2 Pro, the normal USB-C to USB-C cable won't work so probably just get a USB-C to USB cable.
I actually have the same issue right now. Is there a cable that you would recommend that works well? I asked DJI and they just sent me a link to a replacement cord that works with a phone placed in the carrier. I'm looking fo something around 11 or 12 inches.

I actually have the same issue right now. Is there a cable that you would recommend that works well? I asked DJI and they just sent me a link to a replacement cord that works with a phone placed in the carrier. I'm looking fo something around 11 or 12 inches.
Do you mean 10 or 12 inches long? In that case, I wouldn’t really know as I just use any USB to USB-C cabLe I come across.😂

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys