DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone 11 Pro Max and Mavic Mini

Reactions
I just tried connecting the cable from my iPhone 11 Pro Max to the controller of the Mavic Mini. Part of the cable input connector on the phone is slightly in between the lower opening on the left controller arm. It does not line up properly to plug the cable into the phone. Anyone else have the Pro Max and do you have the same problem? Or am I just connecting it wrong?

Part of the cable input connector on the phone is slightly in between the lower opening on the left controller arm. It does not line up properly to plug the cable into the phone.
Got a photo so we can see what you're describing?

I just tried connecting the cable from my iPhone 11 Pro Max to the controller of the Mavic Mini. Part of the cable input connector on the phone is slightly in between the lower opening on the left controller arm. It does not line up properly to plug the cable into the phone. Anyone else have the Pro Max and do you have the same problem? Or am I just connecting it wrong?
I have the Max, however there is just enough room there if you remove the cable slider.
Plug the cable into the phone first, then place in the remote.
23E64F33-35EE-4E31-B1B4-C6CB2C26F012.jpeg

I think that may be a perfect opportunity to use the 3d-printed phone holder from this thread:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000