DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone 12 compatibility issues

KCDrone

Reactions
After my latest iPhone update my drones video stopped working. I called DJI and they told me the iPhone 12 is not compatible with my DJI Mavic Pro 2. Has anyone else had issues with this? I have a big job tomorrow and after doing a test flight today it looks like I’ll need to spring for a smart controller.

After my latest iPhone update my drones video stopped working. I called DJI and they told me the iPhone 12 is not compatible with my DJI Mavic Pro 2. Has anyone else had issues with this? I have a big job tomorrow and after doing a test flight today it looks like I’ll need to spring for a smart controller.
The strange thing is I’ve flown a handful of times with my iPhone 12 and have had zero issues.

I have an iPhone 12 Pro and never had any problems (except for screen brightness) with either iOS 14 or (now) iOS 15.

I have an iPhone 12 Pro and never had any problems (except for screen brightness) with either iOS 14 or (now) iOS 15.
Are you using GO4 or they Fly app for your drone? The Fly app seems to be okay with iOS15, the OP has a Mavic 2 Pro that uses the GO 4 app

Hi there!
I´m trying to connect my Iphone 12 Pro to my RC Mavic 2 Pro but I recieve the message "Incompatible Acessory".
Note:
Original Apple USB-lightining cable or Original DJI mavic micro-usb to lightining cable.

I used to connect my Android mobile and had no trouble..

Can anyone give me a help?

Thanks!

I can’t use my iPhone 12 Pro with my Mavic Pro either, it just says “disconnected“. My iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Mini and even my wife’s iPhone 10 Max all run DJI Go 4 fine using the same cable, but the iPhone 12 Pro is a no go for me. Tried everything reinstalling the app, power cycles, turn on sequence….. nothing will make it connect.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada