DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone 13 Pro with Mini SE Controller

cbramsey5898

Reactions
I have finally gotten around to trying out the Mini SE I purchased recently. I am using an iPhone 13 Pro to control the drone. Normally, I have my iPhone in an Otterbox Defender case and the only way (I think) I can attach the phone to the controller is to remove the phone from the Otterbox. Is there a way to use the phone (including the case) with the controller or do I need to purchase an additional mount?

Thanks in advance.

You could either use velcro on top of the controller handles like this ...

1653314740031.png

... or go with a tab/phone holder like this.

1653314791686.png

I have finally gotten around to trying out the Mini SE I purchased recently. I am using an iPhone 13 Pro to control the drone. Normally, I have my iPhone in an Otterbox Defender case and the only way (I think) I can attach the phone to the controller is to remove the phone from the Otterbox. Is there a way to use the phone (including the case) with the controller or do I need to purchase an additional mount?

Thanks in advance.
Buy the tablet holder for it and use a mini ipad. That is all i use for all my drones. I find used ones on Mercari and Ebay. Easier to see and buy the 11" data cable from the Ipad to controller. Works great.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost