DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iphone 7 Plus / iOS 11.0.2 doesn't connect to RC

djrenatoborges

Reactions
Hey guys!

I got an iPhone 7 plus last friday, thinking that the bigger screen would make my life easier.

I did the latest updates in the aircraft, controller, and of course, in the iPhone. iOS 11.0.2.

Then i've installed DJI GO 4 app and it doesn't connect. The regular cable (the tiny who comes with the RC) just blip then the "charge" sign on iPhone's screen show up then disappear. I gave a shot to the regular Apple's lighning cable, same thing.

I've tried another mavic apps like Litchi. Same thing.

I'm doing my last shot now trying to downgrade the iPhone to iOS 10.3.3 .

Anyone else with the same iPhone Plus issues? I've been reading the forum, lots of similar threads from iPhone 6s plus and iPhone 8 plus pilots.

Please help! Even if downgrading works we wanna use iOS 11 with DJI GO 4. I'm not asking something impossible, am i?

If you are using a different cable, make sure you unplug the micro usb cable from the side of the controller. That one caught me out at first.

If you are using a different cable, make sure you unplug the micro usb cable from the side of the controller. That one caught me out at first.

Thanks but... done that already... I have an iPad mini and i've learned that before...

so... here i go with the downgrade. Let's hope it works.

You might be? I fly with a iPhone 7+ using iOS 10.3.3 and sofar it's almost flawless! I also run the GO 4 V4.1.1! I have no plans on updating the iPhone,or GO4 app anytime soon,as both have reported "bugs" in them. The last GO4 update managed to mess up my compass,and it's never been right since! Fly's ok but it's just irritating,having your compass showing North,to the South!:(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair