DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone 7plus Heating up Dji Fly latest 1.1.3

Using iPhone 7 Plus, I didn't have any issues with heat on the phone. iOS 13.4.1 (think there is a iOS update that I didn't do yet)

Reactions: 7of9trek
What is your actual battery %? I have found in past, once the battery gets into the 80% levels, it can get quite warm. I have been using an old 6s plus and that gets warm. Battery is at 88%.

What is your actual battery %? I have found in past, once the battery gets into the 80% levels, it can get quite warm. I have been using an old 6s plus and that gets warm. Battery is at 88%.

My battery is usually above 80 percent when I go out to fly.. iOS devices don’t charge in the controller to my knowledge.. The reasoning behind me having a good percentage before flying.

Reactions: ven
My battery is usually above 80 percent when I go out to fly.. iOS devices don’t charge in the controller to my knowledge.. The reasoning behind me having a good percentage before flying.
Sorry i have not been clear, not the actual charge, the actual condition under your battery setting. Kind regards

i have been getting a processor full or at max(will try and screen shot next time if possible). Not sure yet if its something i have changed in the settings. Its just started doing it, also says may reduce performance or along those lines. Its not end of the world if i can not figure whats changed(iphone 6s plus all fresh and just for dji app), i will have to use my actual phone. Just would be good if i can leave this as my dedicated screen. It does get quite warm during use, but it has done being an older phone anyway. This app seems quite demanding, maybe a little too much!

Just checked now, the 6s plus shows CPU fully loaded, will effect performance.

Last edited:
I'm getting CPU Full on my Iphone 7 Plus and I have to close and reopen then I'm good?? Haven't noticed heat but it's freezing out.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU