DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone Compatibility

Sitka78

Reactions
I have to upgrade my old iPhone 6 because it isn't working properly, and Apple doesn't support it anymore. Wondering if the iPhone 11 would be compatible with the Mavic 2 zoom and also my old Phantom 2 standard. Will I need adapters to use the newer phone with both of my drones as I use my iPad Air 2 and my iPhone 6 now to fly. I just want to make sure that I don't buy something that is going to cause more problems down the road. Suggestions, advice, needed here, please.

I have to upgrade my old iPhone 6 because it isn't working properly, and Apple doesn't support it anymore. Wondering if the iPhone 11 would be compatible with the Mavic 2 zoom and also my old Phantom 2 standard. Will I need adapters to use the newer phone with both of my drones as I use my iPad Air 2 and my iPhone 6 now to fly. I just want to make sure that I don't buy something that is going to cause more problems down the road. Suggestions, advice, needed here, please.
Iphone 11 will work fine with both your birds. You can continue to use your existing lightning cable for the M2. You will need the latest Go and Go 4 apps.
I know, I have both the IPhone 11 Pro Max, Ipad Mini 4 and IPad Air 2. All work flawlessly.
You will be just fine.;)

Iphone 11 will work fine with both your birds. You can continue to use your existing lightning cable for the M2. You will need the latest Go and Go 4 apps.
I know, I have both the IPhone 11 Pro Max, Ipad Mini 4 and IPad Air 2. All work flawlessly.
You will be just fine.;)
Thank you so much!!!

Reactions: Drone Master
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut