DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone connection issue

Sohoro

Reactions
Since last firmware update most of the time my iPhone 6 doesn't connect to the remote control anymore. Instead the RC is loading my phones battery.

I tried:
- 4 other cables
- micro USB and normal USB
- downgrade to 0.400
- new installation of DJI GO 4 app
- using another iPhone 6 (same bug)
- all possible sequences of turning on the devices (Mavic, RC, Go app)

I sent my Mavic to DJI - got the same RC back; still cannot connect my iPhone 6 to the remote.

I tried an android - it worked.

It seems that my RC suddenly doesn't work with ANY iPhone 6 anymore.

Any ideas? - DJI support is useless and a waste of time.

Reactions: D700
Have you exhausted any and all iPhone settings?

[emoji17] *sigh* did not work. it connected to the RC the first time after I restored my iPhone but now I got the same bug - the RC is only loading my phones battery, no data connection... any other ideas - help would be really appreciated.

I have found that turning on controller then mavic launching dji4 in that order works for my iPhone.

I have found that turning on controller then mavic launching dji4 in that order works for my iPhone.

Doesn't work for me. Sometimes after a phone reset my iPhone connects to the RC but most of the time the RC is only loading my phones battery. The sequence I turn on devices doesn't matter - still no data connection.

Since last firmware update most of the time my iPhone 6 doesn't connect to the remote control anymore. Instead the RC is loading my phones battery.

I tried:
- 4 other cables
- micro USB and normal USB
- downgrade to 0.400
- new installation of DJI GO 4 app
- using another iPhone 6 (same bug)
- all possible sequences of turning on the devices (Mavic, RC, Go app)

I sent my Mavic to DJI - got the same RC back; still cannot connect my iPhone 6 to the remote.

I tried an android - it worked.

It seems that my RC suddenly doesn't work with ANY iPhone 6 anymore.

Any ideas? - DJI support is useless and a waste of time.

I have same problem. Using an iPhone 7 plus here. Tried with Samsung phone also but its the same: dji go4 disconnecting all the time. Sent it back to DJI. I wonder what they will do...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580