DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone gps signal too week to use me as home point

Frostfrog

Reactions
When I try to use myself as home point, I get a message stating my device signal is too weak to use as home point. Yet I can set my current location no problem. I really want to be able to have my new DJI pro 2 follow me. I use and iPhone 11 Pro. What is the solution? I thank you in advance.

When I try to use myself as home point, I get a message stating my device signal is too weak to use as home point. Yet I can set my current location no problem. I really want to be able to have my new DJI pro 2 follow me. I use and iPhone 11 Pro. What is the solution? I thank you in advance.
Use the “active track” or “follow me” mode. Access from the menu on the left side of the control device screen.

Reactions: Dedal
That's a common complaint with Apple devices.
Try Active Track which uses optical technology rather than GPS.

Reactions: Thomas B
The situation with returning home to the remote control has remained unsettled by DJI for several years. I don’t know how with other DJI models, but it still doesn’t work with Mavic 2. The only thing that helps is a short disconnection of the cable from the phone to the remote , but then a new page with a log is created. Unfortunately this problem is only with Apple devices.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS