DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone Lifeproof case phone mount clip for Mavic Mini

John Murray

Reactions
Does anyone know of a phone mount clip that will work on the Mavic Mini controller which allows the iPhone with the Lifeproof case to fit it? The Lifeproof case is too thick for the controller arms and I don't want to have to remove it each time I fly. I see a phone mount on Amazon that looks like it fits the Mavic Air and Spark controllers but it doesn't say anything about the Mini and doesn't even say what size phone or case it will fit.

Does anyone know of a phone mount clip that will work on the Mavic Mini controller which allows the iPhone with the Lifeproof case to fit it? The Lifeproof case is too thick for the controller arms and I don't want to have to remove it each time I fly. I see a phone mount on Amazon that looks like it fits the Mavic Air and Spark controllers but it doesn't say anything about the Mini and doesn't even say what size phone or case it will fit.
if it is the type that fits into the arms in place of the device then it will fit as the dimensions are the same

Try ebay tablet/ phone holders92BD7700-70EF-4F2C-B333-731723E625A4.png

Reactions: old man mavic
If you have access to a 3D printer, then I designed THIS to work with my Otterbox cased iPhone.
And very good it is too ... I made it and I like it ....

Reactions: Alan_M
I am liking the aluminum bracket clamp I bought that raises the viewing device up above the controller.... works with either the iPad Mini or my iPhone in its case.
You just rotate the mount 90°

I found this one on Amazon and Ebay for around $35. Looks like a good one. Aluminum Foldable Tablet Stand Holder Extender Remote Controller Holder with Lanyard Support Crystal Sky Monitor Compatible for DJI Mavic Air/Mavic Pro/Mavic 2 / Zoom/Mini/Spark Remote Controller

Attachments

• Phone tablet holder.jpg
    Phone tablet holder.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 13
If you have access to a 3D printer, then I designed THIS to work with my Otterbox cased iPhone.

Thanks for the link! I printed it, just had to heat (warm) and slightly bend open the top bracket just a touch to allow my Otterbox Defender enough height to fit.

A BIG BONUS: I discovered, when I remove my phone, the folded or open Mini slips right in the same clamp for convenient transportation!

-Bill

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo