DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is anything selling on DroneBase right now?

PilotSmith

Reactions
Is anything selling on DroneBase right now?

For the past two weeks I did over 70 missions and nothing sold :(

I sold a few last week. It seems in my neck of the woods its slowing down, maybe because its the end of the summer. I did catch a few client missions though. Despite the slowdown, I still enjoy working for them.

Do I understand the app right. DroneBase is not accepting anymore pano missions and has instead gone to only direct requests and now drone gaming??

Do I understand the app right. DroneBase is not accepting anymore pano missions and has instead gone to only direct requests and now drone gaming??
They are but they will soon phase out the way panos are being vetted and paid out. They are coming out with a new set up that will guarantee payout. I sold 3 about a week and half ago so I think they re still marketing pano work

I wanted to see if any of you are still doing pano missions (and if so what your payout is like). I've started to do a few pano missions in Atlanta because of our lack of client missions, and I don't know if it is worth pursuing further to make a few bucks here and there.

I wanted to see if any of you are still doing pano missions (and if so what your payout is like). I've started to do a few pano missions in Atlanta because of our lack of client missions, and I don't know if it is worth pursuing further to make a few bucks here and there.
See my post above. I've been on vacation for a week, I intend to go out and start doing panos again

i only do the client missions,guaranteed payouts,i’ve been getting quite a few roofing inspections lately,the pay is $70 per mission

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User