DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is DJI Care refresh or Credit Card Insurance Replacement have Faster Service?

SailorGerry

Reactions
We all have credit cards and many come with their own insurance and customer protection/warranty services. I purchased my MAVIC pro with DJI Care Refresh and made the purchase using my Chase Sapphire Reserve card. This card has its own warranty and insurance that comes with anything that is purchased utilizing the card. I have not yet crashed my MAVIC (knock on wood) but on the event that it does occur, I was wondering if anyone has utilized a credit card insurance policy to replace their MAVIC and if it might be faster than DJI Care Refresh? I couldn't find this post but I thought it would be a great topic since it seems the vast majority of the members are having issues with responsiveness utilizing the DJI replacement services.

I called my CC company prior to the purchase and they told me that they would replace the MAVIC in the event of a crash. Especially if the company (DJI) was unresponsive to my inquiries. (It's a type of consumer protection) pretty awesome!!!

What do ya'll think?

SailorGerry

If I am not mistaken, your accidental damage warranty on the credit card is limited to like a few months from purchase. I believe factory warranty is extended, but if you crash or damage your drone, it won't cover it. You'll need to confirm this, but if I remember correctly, that was what I was told from Chase. So if you already purchased DJI Care Refresh, you'll probably want to rely on that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929