DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IS DRONE.IO LEGIT OR A Waste of time

nick007

Reactions
I considered signing up for this site, but once they asked for my personal banking information I felt otherwise. Has anyone ever actually made money from these ( Mod Removed )

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Trollistika
I considered signing up for this site, but once they asked for my personal banking information I felt otherwise. Has anyone ever actually made money from these ( Mod Removed )
Drone.io or Droners.io? I can tell you that Droners.io is legit.
I’m on an enterprise project right now I got through droners(power line inspections). They ask for your banking info because you get paid by direct deposit ;)

If you did mean drone.io I’ve no idea, never worked for ‘em.

Reactions: nick007 and Simmo
Drone.io or Droners.io? I can tell you that Droners.io is legit.
I’m on an enterprise project right now I got through droners(power line inspections). They ask for your banking info because you get paid by direct deposit ;)

If you did mean drone.io I’ve no idea, never worked for ‘em.
Right on bro. so if I give them my banking info it's safe is what you are saying

Reactions: SCCooper
Ok. Just drop the convo. But yeah, I would stay far away from sites asking for banking info. I never do business that way.

***Thread OPEN ****

Hopefully this thread stays on topic and does NOT violate the Community Guielines going forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
No we are not, many children visit this forum. Maybe the adults here should show some respect for children and adults who believe or think different.

Well said sir. Very well said.

Reactions: Mikero and dirkclod
It would really just depend on the sites trustworthiness.

I would check out what other people are saying on them VIA reviews and what not and see if they are a scam. However, definitely be careful.

Reactions: Mariooo
You do realize you just breathed life into a Zombie thread that hasn't eaten anyone's brains for over 4 years, right? 😁

Reactions: Mariooo and Roboto
FWIW, 4 years later drone.io isn't even really drone related...

View attachment 169636
Yeah I saw that, but above I believe they were discussing which site was primarily mentioned, I personally was speaking about Droners.io, I've given it a shot recently regarding a freelancer stand point, and it isn't really it, due to the fact not a lot of jobs are posted (Little to none).

I know you probably don't know but would you have an idea on why it would be like that? Is it simply because the site is untrustworthy? B/c most of these contracting sites that I have visited, from reading other posts are the same; "No jobs in the area."

I know me asking you probably is an empty shot, but I'm hoping to get you POV or idea.

Thank you & Cheers!!

Reactions: Mariooo
Sincerely sorry @Roboto, I can't be much help. Strictly a hobbyist, so no knowledge or experience in that area.

Don't give up here, though! Try posting your questions in the Drone Jobs and Gigs forum on this site.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas