DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is Gatwick the most Incompetent Airport in Operation?

VouilEz

Reactions
I just read that Gatwick had blamed 1000 incidents on Drones in the past two years.

Ive wtached that show, Uno the busy Airport one and theres lots of stuff going on, but
dont they always get it together, or give out free tickets, roll credits.

They never put the wrong fuel in the plane, or stack up planes on the strip and cause delays
and are so selfish they would rather blame their problems on drones than claim stupidity.
Drones = insurance.

And why is it just Gatwick. No drone ever shut down an airport, every minute is money, they would
let a plane collide and make news before they shut down anything because of a drone.
Its ( Mod Removed Langage), and it maes me mAd, and Im sick and tired and i want you to be sick and tired with me

Last edited by a moderator:
[Edited by Moderator]
It may seem fine to say let an accident happen first, but if you happen to have family or loved one involved in the accident, you'd think twice. [Edited by Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

You should try verifying facts and not just accepting things you read on the internet. They've never once claimed such a thing.

I just laugh when I hear Gatwick.
Airport shut down for several days because people kept seeing....crane marker lights in the fog :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Sad the authorities won't admit it though.

I just laugh when I hear Gatwick.
Airport shut down for several days because people kept seeing....crane marker lights in the fog :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Sad the authorities won't admit it though.

It really doesn't help to keep repeating incorrect information. It wasn't foggy and it wasn't crane lights.

It really doesn't help to keep repeating incorrect information. It wasn't foggy and it wasn't crane lights.

We have had this discussion before - I believe what I believe because there was proof by witness testimony.
And that is all I am saying about that.

Truth is, UK is terrified of drones.
Shows with their knee jerk reactions.

We have had this discussion before - I believe what I believe because there was proof by witness testimony.

What? It wasn't foggy but you have "proof" it was????

What? It wasn't foggy but you have "proof" it was????

No Proof it was crane lights with the common testimony: "the drone hovered with a light for hours"
And that was in the direction of construction cranes.

Look, I will trust who told me over the lying authorities any day.
It is quite obvious we will never know the truth to spare Gatwick and the authorities further embarrassment.

And when we had this discussion before I asked you to cite your evidence for either of those assertions. You had none. You are making stuff up to suit your desired narrative.

And when we had this discussion before I asked you to cite your evidence for either of those assertions. You had none. You are making stuff up to suit your desired narrative.

Sure Sar, sure
My sources are Randy Braun & Stacy Garlington DJI photo academy.
The same source I quoted last discussion.

Professional drone operators get the facts as well.
At least the professional ones.

Sure Sar, sure
My sources are Randy Braun & Stacy Garlington DJI photo academy.
The same source I quoted last discussion.

Professional drone operators get the facts as well.
At least the professional ones.

DJI Photo Academy? They are based at Gatwick or they just happened to be at Gatwick when this happened? Dropping two names is not citing the evidence. What did they say? Where are these statements? Or are you just cherry-picking anything that you may have heard to support your cranes hypothesis? And the fact remains - if you had been paying attention - it wasn't foggy.

DJI Photo Academy? They are based at Gatwick or they just happened to be at Gatwick when this happened? Dropping two names is not citing the evidence. What did they say? Where are these statements? Or are you just cherry-picking anything that you may have heard to support your cranes hypothesis? And the fact remains - if you had been paying attention - it wasn't foggy.

Yes I have been paying attention. 2100 was the first report...so witnesses still saw the lights and thought it was drones by stating they saw the lights "hovering for hours" according to their statements.
Fact remains, there is no proof it was drones even after 7 months.
Just idiots who claimed to see drones when it was not.
Obviously not worth my time to say any more.

Yes I have been paying attention. 2100 was the first report...so witnesses still saw the lights and thought it was drones by stating they saw the lights "hovering for hours" according to their statements.
Fact remains, there is no proof it was drones even after 7 months.
Just idiots who claimed to see drones when it was not.
Obviously not worth my time to say any more.
Guess you’ve got proof the moon landings didn’t happen & the earth’s flat as well!

C64820C4-95ED-496D-B3A0-D1665C9F18B6.gif

Gatwick METAR for the entire time is showing 10km or more (9999 on METAR). In other words, visibility at the maximum recordable in there. So no fog. Lets get rid of that myth. It wasn't foggy at all during that period. Visibility was excellent.

The uncorroborated reports from 2 people ive never heard of running some company ive never heard of stating they saw a crane means nothing. We dont know if THEY saw a crane and MISSED a potential drone or anything else. Its meaningless.

There were eyewitness reports of a drone. We dont know if those were real sightings or not. We dont know if there were multiple drone flights, one drone flight or no drone flights. There is no evidence at all to back any of that up. Thats the issue - nobody knows if the incident was real or not. Either way.

The OP claim of 1000 drone incidents is just complete and utter nonsense.

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocko42