DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is it ok to post 2nd flight too? A little more practice. This was my 2nd 20 minutes. It's hard to wait for the weekend to practice.

Thank you very much, I was keeping an eye on my mail for any response.:)
Its Well done I can learn from watching . I mostly just take pictures .Havent yet tried to put something like that together . Make another one!

Its Well done I can learn from watching . I mostly just take pictures .Havent yet tried to put something like that together . Make another one!
I have been making videos like this for Youtube for about 8 years.Just a way to save everyday life stuff and add some of my favorite songs.I have over 80 like this on Youtube. But, having this drone will add a whole new way of making the videos and saving memories.

Reactions: clovis09
I have been making videos like this for Youtube for about 8 years.Just a way to save everyday life stuff and add some of my favorite songs.I have over 80 like this on Youtube. But, having this drone will add a whole new way of making the videos and saving memories.
Trust me, I only have about 45 minutes flying time. I can't sleep at night waiting for the weekend to do another one.The Mavic Air is so incredible.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242