DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is it possible to use my Mavic Pro controller with Mavic Mini?

postro75

Reactions
Is it possible to use my Mavic Pro controller with Mavic Mini? I wonder is it possible to buy simply replacement unit and use my Mavic Pro controller? Any ideas?

Won’t work. Sorry
Really not sure what your wanting to do.
Welcome to the forum.

Ok thank you for help! do you think is it worth changing Pro for Mini? (mainly due to low weight <250g) in Poland (in EU) it is much easier to flight - I mean more areas are accessible? or is it better to make UAVO licence and stay with DJI Mavic Pro (which I already have)? (if I could ask for suggestion from experienced Premium Pilot?)

do you think is it worth changing Pro for Mini?
The Pro is one of my least favorite Mavics (toss up between the Pro and Mini). It's definitely built much better than the Mini and comes with many additional features. Unless the weight is of utmost concern, you're probably not going to be happy if you switch to the Mini.

The Pro is one of my least favorite Mavics (toss up between the Pro and Mini).

My Mini influenced my recent M2P purchase, but may I please ask why the M1P is one of your least favorite Mavics?

I’m asking because one of those low cost eBay Mavic Pro’s may be a good trainer for my teenaged son. I would hand him the Mini, but I wouldn’t want his first MavicPilots post to be yet another frustrating “Mini Flew Away” thread.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3