DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is my controller broken?

Fizzen

Reactions
Hey! I have barely even tried my mavic and the controller fan is making a lot of noise, is this just for me or is it normal?
Please watch:

Sounds like the fan blade is brushing a wire or something in the case. Did it make this kind of sound on day one?

Like to hear that, but i noticed that every video post in this forum plays without sound.. i have iOS device.. is there some catch for that. Anybody?

The third time I was using the drone was when I noticed this, the entire time I have been very careful with everthing, not sure if the fan even started before that 3rd time so Im not so sure if it was there from the beginning. But it's still basically just out of the box. I have contacted DJI regarding this now.

The third time I was using the drone was when I noticed this, the entire time I have been very careful with everthing, not sure if the fan even started before that 3rd time so Im not so sure if it was there from the beginning. But it's still basically just out of the box. I have contacted DJI regarding this now.

sometime, it seem that i have the same problem...

On August 31, 2017, while photographing a house with my Mavic Pro (I am a professional Real Estate Photographer), I took my Mavic Pro up for some overhead photos. All of a sudden, my controller lost the signal to the aircraft. I just said Connecting and I could do nothing to retrieve it. Chalking it up to bad luck, I ordered another Mavic Pro from an authorized dealer and repair shops (MULTICOPTER WAREHOUSE (303-552-2300).

When I went to hook up the aircraft all the Controller it said was connecting. I immediately call Multicopter Warehouse and talked to a technician named Brian. Brian spent about a45 minutes with me and we went thru ever procedure to get the controller to connect. I Mean EVERYTHING. Tried to connect using the cable to the port under the controller with both my mini iPad and my iPhone 7. We tried connecting the Controller direct from the side port to the mini ipad and iPhone 7. We went thru every procedure possible. It still would not connect.

Finally the technician Brian said it looks like you have a bad controller

This was the reason I lost my 1st Magic Pro due to the Controller loosing connect

I would like the Controller replaced along with a new Mavic Pro
What are the chances of that

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair