DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Is the Air 2 stil worth buying in 2021? Here are my thoughts after using it for over a year.

It's amazing how DIFFERENT it is to fly my MA 1 in comparison to the MA 2. Flying the 1 seems SO antiquated in comparison. Although I do wish the 2 would support waypoint missions. I don't think we will ever see that

Reactions: VegardBerland
It's amazing how DIFFERENT it is to fly my MA 1 in comparison to the MA 2. Flying the 1 seems SO antiquated in comparison. Although I do wish the 2 would support waypoint missions. I don't think we will ever see that
Yes, that's probably true. I used waypoints on my old Mavic Pro 1 to create some Day-Night transitions. Very useful :)

I had to pass I’m sticking with my Mavic pro two but my batteries have been swelling up and I am in disbelief and my phantom four batteries have been swelling up but back to this post, my buddy got his first drone and he got this Drone you’re talking about in the footage looks great pictures look great but I noticed that it was moving around a lot because it’s so light that would be my only complaint Dji I need to really work on this battery thing I have the first Mavic,And it’s still perfect no swelling batteries the batteries don’t lose a charge after setting anyway good luck to all pilots and fly safe

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

When I see a montage like that, I reflect on how fantastic life is, to be able to personally gather and create such a collection of beautiful memories out of a camera bag, with an amazing drone that costs around $NZ2,000. Technology will always advance, but a year after I bought my Mavic Air 2, it still brings me a huge amount of pleasure, every time I fly it and record the joys of each flight. It has become an old and trusted friend in my camera collection. And you don’t discard old friends, for something new. Maybe just add a new friend at some stage. But the Air 2 remains with me. It is a brilliant piece of gear. Thanks for the excellent posting. Great and inspiring footage. ????

Thanks for sharing great videos. It not always about what drone you have, but what and how you use the drone you do have that matters and can make all the difference in the outcome of the videos and photos.

Bummer to her batt are swelling, my pro-2 batt all 3 are swelling as well, just do not get it if anyone has a answer why after 4 years all the sudden I’m in disbelief

When I see a montage like that, I reflect on how fantastic life is, to be able to personally gather and create such a collection of beautiful memories out of a camera bag, with an amazing drone that costs around $NZ2,000. Technology will always advance, but a year after I bought my Mavic Air 2, it still brings me a huge amount of pleasure, every time I fly it and record the joys of each flight. It has become an old and trusted friend in my camera collection. And you don’t discard old friends, for something new. Maybe just add a new friend at some stage. But the Air 2 remains with me. It is a brilliant piece of gear. Thanks for the excellent posting. Great and inspiring footage. ????
Thank you so much for watching and sharing some nice thoughts on having a drone. It really makes for a great companion like you say :)

Reactions: DavidT_ NZ
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest