DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is the Mavic Pro your first drone?

Will the Mavic Pro be your first drone?

• Total voters

MavicPro

Reactions
I'm curious how many ordered the Mavic to be their first drone?

Will be my 13th drone I believe but I can definitely tell you that probably 75%+ of people we talk to regarding the Mavic are looking at it to be their first drone. Definitely a great first drone to get into. Now let's get them in our hands!! :mad:

Reactions: MavicPro
I've lost count of how many I've built and bought including other DJI stuff. Never been this excited about any other drone though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you change this to a Poll? I'm actually quite curious.
I've owned a P2 and currently have a P3P.
Great idea! I just did! I own a P4 and owned a P3P and P3A. I've only owned DJI drones. Haven't even considered other brands

Wow, surprised to see how many people are completely new to drones (based on the poll numbers when I posted this). I wonder if numbers were similar for the P4.

With so many new people to drones, wondering if there should be a section on this forum dedicated to people new to drones, where they can post basic drone questions no matter how basic...

I've got several and use them for different purposes. The Mavic fits my "portability" needs without giving up any functionality from my P4....

Reactions: Joe
Wow, surprised to see how many people are completely new to drones (based on the poll numbers when I posted this). I wonder if numbers were similar for the P4.

With so many new people to drones, wondering if there should be a section on this forum dedicated to people new to drones, where they can post basic drone questions no matter how basic...

I've got several and use them for different purposes. The Mavic fits my "portability" needs without giving up any functionality from my P4....
This would be a great.

My first as well. Was about to pull the trigger on a Phantom 4, and then news broke of some big announcement coming from DJI. Glad my timing worked out for a change. I have had RC helicopters and cars before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I just sold my Inspire system in favor of the portability of the Mavic. I really like the flight time. I have had a P3, skyhero Spyder and Anakin. I am hooked on DJI

This will be my 10th drone (9th DJI drone).

Reactions: MavicPro
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+