DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a drone-follow bracelet for DJI?

avillax

Reactions
Hi, my girlfriend is filming me with the Mavic but we discovered this can sometimes be hard because she needs to find me in the crowd while surfing and then use the auto track. I was wondering if there's technology for the drone to find me if I'm wearing something such as a bracelet, I know there are other drones out there that do that, but I'm talking about an accessory for the Mavic.

Last edited:
So that eliminates you carrying the actual remote with you.. so then the answer is no I'm afraid..

POI revolves around a fixed point.
Have you done a google search for rtfm?

Autopilot app has something like this. It would require you to carry a phone with you surfing though. The app can set up a link between the device controlling the drone and the phone you carry and track the geolocation of the phone on you.

The same as Litchi, with Litchi Tether.....but your right, he's surfing so another set of algorithms set in..

I don’t have a smart watch so I don’t know how it would work, but autopilot also has some Apple Watch features. Might be able to track you with the gps and cellular signal from an Apple Watch 3 cellular.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007