DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a fly more kit available for the mini se?

caryflyboy

Reactions
I got the mini se and since it is such an awesome drone, wondering if there is a fly more add on kit available, like the extra batteries and charger hub and case? I see one for the mini 3 on Amazon but not the se…

Hopefully one is available. 🧐

@caryflyboy Just checked on the DJI store website ,they dont actually sell a fly more kit ,but its possible to purchase all the components that would be included as a bundled purchase

@caryflyboy Just checked on the DJI store website ,they dont actually sell a fly more kit ,but its possible to purchase all the components that would be included as a bundled purchase
That's madness on their part.
Regarding the bag the lowest price I have found for a completed auction on ebay is £11.50 in postage (April) actually there's been quite a few in the low teens, WOW

The lowest geniune hub was £23.35 inc P&P

Hubs with 2 batteries seem to go for around £100.

That's madness on their part.
Regarding the bag the lowest price I have found for a completed auction on ebay is £11.50 in postage (April) actually there's been quite a few in the low teens, WOW

The lowest geniune hub was £23.35 inc P&P

Hubs with 2 batteries seem to go for around £100.
What would those prices be in US

I got the mini se and since it is such an awesome drone, wondering if there is a fly more add on kit available, like the extra batteries and charger hub and case? I see one for the mini 3 on Amazon but not the se…

Hopefully one is available. 🧐
The batteries in the Mini-SE are identical to the batteries for the Mini-2. I have both, and I used the batteries interchangeably.

If you get the Fly More Kit for the Mini-2, it works for the Mini-SE.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair