DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a Goggles FAQ?

mrarcher

Reactions
I've got a MPP that I've used a lot. Never really thought of getting Goggles but I recall the White unit works well with the MPP and the Black RE evidently is a little faster, I assume with latency. Not sure what else the RE brings? Does it add anything else? Better range, or higher resolution, or other features?

Then I just noticed there is a new version with the 4 little antennas for around the same price as the RE. Are these compatible with the MPP too? If so, I'd assume these would bring even more than the RE perhaps, but I cannot seem to get to a comparison between the three models, as to how they will perform with the last gen MPP?

I've been digging through the posts, and it seems that most are referencing problems with the MP2, and I'm not sure if that extends to the MPP too?

Thanks in advance for anything any one is willing to share.

Reactions: Paulf10
I fixed the thread name.... big difference between a GoOgle FAQ and GoGgle FAQ.

Then I just noticed there is a new version with the 4 little antennas for around the same price as the RE. Are these compatible with the MPP too?

These (official named DJI FPV goggles) are not compatible with DJI consumer drones, purely for racing drones.

The RE are better latency wise than the white, 50ms vs 110ms.
Noticeable ? Not sure but probably gives safer, more enjoyable flyability for fast, tight flying.

The RE can also work with analogue racing drones, and the DJI Air camera system can be used with them, put onto any sort of model, car, boat, aircraft etc.
With RE, you can view panos (turn head to scroll photos).

I think those are the main points.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22