DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a "vivid" type color profile for the Mavic?

daveeeee1975

Reactions
I was wondering if the go4 app for mavic pro has "vivid" color profile for those of us who don't want to do much post? I used that with my p4 and had good results.

Yes IOS and the newest. Did you scroll down when the list pops up?

Well, iOS Go4 app just got updated to 4.06 in Canada, and Vivid is gone!

D-Cinelike
D-Log
Normal
TrueColor
Art
Emili
Poles
Mono
Lumin
AgateG
Jess
Zen
AgateB
Phantom

Time to do some more testing to see what they all look like!

Not sure why they would take it out.. it was the best for just quick photos with no post.. weird!

That's interesting. My IOS Go4 app udated to version 4.06 as well and I still have the old list:

D-Cinelike
D-Log
Normal
Art
B&W
Vivid
Beach
Dream
Classic
Jugo

That's interesting. My IOS Go4 app udated to version 4.06 as well and I still have the old list:

D-Cinelike
D-Log
Normal
Art
B&W
Vivid
Beach
Dream
Classic
Jugo
I want those setting options! I just updated my iOS Go4 app today, along with new firmware in craft and RC. Still no VIVID setting. I really miss that option, it makes things pop and I don't have to color grade. Maybe I should uninstall and reinstall the Go4 app.

Last edited:
Well, iOS Go4 app just got updated to 4.06 in Canada, and Vivid is gone!

D-Cinelike
D-Log
Normal
TrueColor
Art
Emili
Poles
Mono
Lumin
AgateG
Jess
Zen
AgateB
Phantom

Time to do some more testing to see what they all look like!
None of them look as good as Vivid on my P4. "Normal" is about as good as it gets if you don't want to do post edit grading.

I want those setting options! I just updated my iOS Go4 app today, along with new firmware in craft and RC. Still no VIVID setting. I really miss that option, it makes things pop and I don't have to color grade. Maybe I should uninstall and reinstall the Go4 app.
interesting...just opened the go app(original) and the mavic pro is still in the aircraft settings; with all the original camera settings, i.e. Vivid. So I'm guessing, and I'm not sure...can we fly our Mavic with the Go app instead of the Go 4pp?

I did a quick video of all the profiles for myself but it wasn't the best day/conditions or location but it gave me some idea of what each one looked like.

interesting...just opened the go app(original) and the mavic pro is still in the aircraft settings; with all the original camera settings, i.e. Vivid. So I'm guessing, and I'm not sure...can we fly our Mavic with the Go app instead of the Go 4pp?
The old GO app (android) jsut received an update that removes Mavic and P4 support. So from now on it will be GO4 only.

I wish I had the old iOS Go app with the Mavic support. I really want the Vivid support.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007