DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a way to adjust gimbal?

Alcape2

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have the Air 2S. Crashed it using follow me through trail with trees. Now the camera gimbal is on an angle, not level. Is there a way to reset so that the gimbal is level?

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!
Drop by the pilot’s
check-in to introduce yourself.

You will more than likely need to have to send it in to be repaired.

• Sad
Reactions: Mavikhan
Although GFields is probably correct there probably is a limited 'manual' adjustment available in the app, for me with a Mini 2 I think its in the "gimbal calibration" menu, but you will need to search for it yourself in your app.

Last edited:
I tried to calibrate using auto calibration but got a message that it could not. Tried manual calibration but when I tap on the plus or minus on the app, does not respond. What is the best way to get it fixed? Send to DJI? Search for an authorized repair shop?

on the replacement?
Yes. They did it for me on a crashed Mavic 2 Zoom. They rarely repair them and send the repaired unit back. They usually, charge for what the cost to repair is and send out a replacement.

Ta, I was just thinking the OP might have thought that you were saying they could buy care refresh and pay the deductable/excess on the drone in-for-repair as opposed to paying the 'repair cost'.

Should you send it to DJI you likely will not get the same one back. They give you the repair price and when you pay they send a refurbished aircraft back to you. Use a different repair service if you want back the same one you send for repair.

Ta, I was just thinking the OP might have thought that you were saying they could buy care refresh and pay the deductable/excess on the drone in-for-repair as opposed to paying the 'repair cost'.
My point is if the OP uses anyone other than DJI although repaired they would not be able to get Care refresh as an automatic option.

If nothing is broke there is a program you can run that might do the trick. If you look on you tube it will show you .

Rnl, can you share the YouTub link to that video? Or what is the wording for the search in YouTub?

I've used on two different birds and it worked air2 and air2s. If you replace a gimbal have to use this method.

A couple different videos, and they walk you through it. Let me know if having trouble

Reactions: Alcape2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242