DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a way to celebrate compass on Litchi - Android?

56_kruiser

Reactions
I saw a video on YouTube, and calibrate compass was on the Aircraft menu. I do not see that on the menu on my Android with LItchi.

I was thinking the video was based on Android, but I am deciding not. Another thing I just noticed is a setting for what to do when signal lost. I don't have that one either.

I wonder how far behind IOS version the Android one is.

Sorry, rambling tonight.

I saw a video on YouTube, and calibrate compass was on the Aircraft menu. I do not see that on the menu on my Android with LItchi.
I was thinking the video was based on Android, but I am deciding not. Another thing I just noticed is a setting for what to do when signal lost. I don't have that one either.
I wonder how far behind IOS version the Android one is.
It's not. These are features that you have to use DJI Go for.
But why would you want to calibrate the compass anyway?

It's not. These are features that you have to use DJI Go for.
But why would you want to calibrate the compass anyway?

I suppose many would ask that question.

I've experienced some wonkiness when the compass was off for some reason. So when I go to disparate locations, I do it, maybe an abundance of caution.

One Calibrates the Compass in DJIGO4 first and then close DJIGO4 and open Lichti so that the app can use the newly calibrated settings. Ive done it this way anytime I am prompted to with "Mag Interference" warning or "Calibrate Compass" warning.

I think if you calibrate while you have a "Mag Interference" warning, you will likely get a wonky cal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000