DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

is there a way to downgrade from firmware 01.02.0015 on the FPV?

motopokep

Reactions
recently purchased the FPV, it came preloaded with 01.02.0015 firmware, which doesn't let you downgrade in DJI assistant. Is there a way to flush it and install and earlier version such as 01.02.0000?

No and that is a sore point with quite a few users, if you find a way to do it please post it.

just received below response from drone-hacks.com:

Since the latest software version you can downgrade your drone to the recommended firmware to install all hacks.

For that you need to buy the regular license and just downgrade it with our software. Please install DJI assistant 2 for consumer drones to install the required drivers to get our hacks work.

After downgrading you can simply install all hacks.

I'll have to find the time to get this done, will share

yes. follow the link above. download the software, call credit card company to pre-approve the transaction as it's in euros, card will most likely be declined at first, buy the $41 license, activate the license, you must first downgrade to "special" version 01.02.0014, it's a hack to get rid of .0015. then you downgrade to 01.02.0000. there's a download link in the software. after that, connect the goggles, download version 01.02.0015 (that's correct!) and you must flash the goggles with same .0015 software. goggles will not be allowed to upgrade or downgrade to any other version, but the flashing must be done.

also to work properly wouldnt both the drone and goggles need to be in FCC mode ?
If that were the case then, in countries where the governing authority is something other than the FCC, wouldn't the users there would be "up the creek without a paddle"?

Doesn't FCC relate to the Federal Communications Commission, the radio regulatory authority for the USA?
If so, as far as I know, their rules are not applicable world wide. So if the "both the drone and goggles" had "to be in FCC mode" would not the users in other countries be either unable to use the drone or breaking the law by doing so?
I would also guess that an inability to comply with a country's radio regulations would create problems for DJI in obtaining import approvals for that country.
As I remember the above is one of the things that made CB radios illegal when they were first fashionable in the UK.

Im not interested in arguing the merrits of FCC im asking if the hack only does the drone and not the goggles ie if the goggles are still in CE mode does it still limit the range of the drone

just received below response from drone-hacks.com:

Since the latest software version you can downgrade your drone to the recommended firmware to install all hacks.

For that you need to buy the regular license and just downgrade it with our software. Please install DJI assistant 2 for consumer drones to install the required drivers to get our hacks work.

After downgrading you can simply install all hacks.

I'll have to find the time to get this done, will share
Pls make a video of the downgrade pls i need it pls sir

sì. segui il link sopra. scaricare il software, chiamare la società della carta di credito per pre-approvare la transazione in quanto è in euro, la carta verrà inizialmente rifiutata, acquistare la licenza da $ 41, attivare la licenza, è necessario prima eseguire il downgrade alla versione "speciale" 01.02.0014, è un trucco per sbarazzarsi di .0015. quindi esegui il downgrade a 01.02.0000. c'è un link per il download nel software. dopodiché, collega gli occhiali, scarica la versione 01.02.0015 (è corretto!) e devi eseguire il flashing degli occhiali con lo stesso software .0015. gli occhiali non potranno eseguire l'aggiornamento o il downgrade a qualsiasi altra versione, ma è necessario eseguire il flashing.
ciao grazie per le info. ho la versione di drone hack 1.26. sui miei googles ho la versione 01.03.000.vorrei passare alla 01.02.000. non trovo il firmware intermedio 01.02.0014 dove lo si scarica mi potete aiutare? grazie

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO