DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there any modified battery option for Mini 2 currently ?

Cotyoran52

Reactions
Hi friends,

Do you know is there any released more powerful modified battery option for Mini 2 ? Official or not, doesn't matter. I want at least 35 min flight time with this drone, just beacuse flying with it just fun for me..

Hi friends,

Do you know is there any released more powerful modified battery option for Mini 2 ? Official or not, doesn't matter. I want at least 35 min flight time with this drone, just beacuse flying with it just fun for me..
Sell it and get the Mini 3 Pro with the extended battery instead. Net cost will be about the same. Completely stock, too, and a significant upgrade in every way!

Reactions: Lister
Sell it and get the Mini 3 Pro with the extended battery instead. Net cost will be about the same. Completely stock, too, and a significant upgrade in every way!
No no, i love to fly with my Mini 2. I just want better battery and also there are many flight test on Youtube showing Mini 2 is better about range from Mini 3 Pro. I rather to upgrade Air 2 or 2S

Last edited:
No no, i love to fly with my Mini 2. I just want better battery and also there are many flight test on Youtube showing Mini 2 is better about range from Mini 3 Pro.
In that case, there was thread earlier this week where someone used the cells from inside a Mini 3 Pro extended battery in a Mini 2, adapted to accommodate them. Can't locate it now, but you should be able to find it under the mods section, or maybe someone else can find the link for you.

Reactions: Cotyoran52
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom