DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

is there any update on the smart controller compatibility?

hi, i do not follow threads/info about air 2 - was there any update if it will work with the SC?
Nope ( but then you won’t read this because you “don’t follow Threads/info about air 2:p ;) ? )

Yes. According to DJI a firmware update for the SC will be available soon which will offer MA2 compatibility
I meant ”nope” to no more than the previous statement from DJI that SC does not currently work with the MA2, and will require a FW update sometime in the future

Yes. According to DJI a firmware update for the SC will be available soon which will offer MA2 compatibility
The operative word there is "soon". For DJI this could be 1-3 months out. Maybe at the same time as another post stated a major release for the Fly app in the 3rd quarter.

Reactions: Southsider
In my humble opinion, the SC is really only worthwhile if you use it on more than one drone in your collection. It costs more than the Air 2.... if you have more than one compatable bird, it makes a little sense.

In my humble opinion, the SC is really only worthwhile if you use it on more than one drone in your collection. It costs more than the Air 2.... if you have more than one compatable bird, it makes a little sense.

I want it but can’t justify the cost just to fly one drone. Phone with shade is fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest