DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there Drone clubs in or around Cheshire please

Paulmuzzer2

Reactions
Hi to all, I just bought a Mavic Pro drone, couldn’t afford the Mavic 2. I have a phantom 3 pro too but crashed it but now repaired, I think it would be advisable for me to join a club so I can learn with like minded people.

Could anyone tell me if there any drone flying clubs in or around Runcorn Cheshire

Thanks

Hi to all, I just bought a Mavic Pro drone, couldn’t afford the Mavic 2. I have a phantom 3 pro too but crashed it but now repaired, I think it would be advisable for me to join a club so I can learn with like minded people.

Could anyone tell me if there any drone flying clubs in or around Runcorn Cheshire

Thanks

I used to live in Middlewich... if I still lived there I'd start a club with you... Runcorn, isn't that close to an observatory and a rock quarry - a popular rock climbing venue? cheers

I used to live in Middlewich... if I still lived there I'd start a club with you... Runcorn, isn't that close to an observatory and a rock quarry - a popular rock climbing venue? cheers

Hi, I have a Mavic 2 Zoom which I've only flown once as I live in Manchester City Centre and have no idea where it is safe to fly. I'm currently in Manchester Royal Infirmary mind you waiting for a hip replacement so I;m not looking for anything immediate. But if anyone knows of anyways safe and fun to fly where we can have a drink or bite to eat afterwards - get in touch

Roy

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada