DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

PackManDan

Reactions
I just started my drone for the first time in 2 weeks to fly it and my DJI app said there was a firmware update. I updated the firmware and once it got to 100% it just kept saying "updating..." "updating..." and would not advance past that 100% updating. I waited for quite awhile and it still wasn't moving on so I exited the app to try to start it over. Have you guys had that issue where the firmware update will not say "updated" it just continues to show updating and doesn't do anything?

Also half the time I get a "calibration" message. I go to calibrate the drone and I click on "calibrate" and that little message pops up saying something like "do you want to start calibration"? I say yes and then it does nothing at all. It doesn't take me to the calibration part where I have to rotate the drone. It just takes me back to the screen where it says do you want to start calibration?

Has anyone run into these issues before? It's a bit frustrating. Seems like everytime I want to fly my drone I run into a new issue. A firmware update that won't finish updating. A compass calibration that won't let me calibrate it. And so on

I try to make sure my firmware is updated the day before I am going to fly. There is almost always a glitch, it either fails or tells me I still need to update. You can always click ignore or skip and upgrade later.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos