DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is this good deal? Any advice?

yongming

Reactions
DJI Mavic Pro Quadcopter Drone w/ 4K Camera + $200 Dell eGC $999 + Free Shipping

I found this deal on slickdeals and i ordered one couple days ago(before this promotion ended) from Dell since they offered $200 gift card and cash back promotion.

You see many fogs are arguing about the deal.
Some people say dell is not an authorized dealer of dji so would not be able to buy dji refresh..but it does Not matter with me since I'm not gonna buy one anyway.

And also dell offer 3 years warranty for 14.99 which covers accident. I don't know how it would work tho.

Guys, what do you think about this deal?

Reactions: Birdman5280
Meh..the Mavic for 999 isn't really a super deal, but the 200 card makes it interesting...if you like Dell products.

I'm sure the catch is the worthless warranty. I see zero about accidents, aka crash coverage.

Of course he would be able to sign up for the Care/Refresh, as long as he did it within 72 hrs. of the Mavic activation, or then after that threshold, one has to make/post a video on youtube unedited that shows the specific MULTIPLE functions that have to be demonstrated per DJI. Instructions for that are on the DJI website.

So Do you guys all recommend me to purchase dji refresh as well? Can I even do that since I buy mavic from dell? Some people say Dell is not authorized seller.

I don't remember reading that you need to buy from an authorized seller to get the DJI refresh care. Mind sharing the link to the DJI site indicating so?

To answer your question, the better deal expired awhile ago and it was an Ebay buy it now from DJI's Ebay account which was $999 and included an extra battery. Refurbished. With batteries being priced at $75-89 currently depending on where you get it, you'd have a Mavic + 3 total batteries for under $1,000 and no tax with free shipping. I had compared everything to that and haven't seen anything better, including the Dell deal.

I've been following a lot of DJI Mavic Pro Fly more packages on auction on Ebay and the range of prices at the end of the auction are $1,075 to $1,200. If you're anywhere in there, you're good. These are for new ones.

Reactions: Kilrah
I don't remember reading that you need to buy from an authorized seller to get the DJI refresh care. Mind sharing the link to the DJI site indicating so?

To answer your question, the better deal expired awhile ago and it was an Ebay buy it now from DJI's Ebay account which was $999 and included an extra battery. Refurbished. With batteries being priced at $75-89 currently depending on where you get it, you'd have a Mavic + 3 total batteries for under $1,000 and no tax with free shipping. I had compared everything to that and haven't seen anything better, including the Dell deal.

I've been following a lot of DJI Mavic Pro Fly more packages on auction on Ebay and the range of prices at the end of the auction are $1,075 to $1,200. If you're anywhere in there, you're good. These are for new ones.
That's such a good deal too

Yeah, too bad I missed it. An even better deal was a flash deal for the DJI Phantom 3 Standard that went for $164 (not a typo) yesterday for probably two seconds. Jumped to $281 quickly and then within minutes it was all gone from Amazon pre-prime Day.

Yeah, it was on Slickdeals. I clicked it immediately but I guess there's some lag in when I got the notification. Crazy. They probably only had 1 available, but even at $281, that's still a steal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC