Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

ISO DJI Goggle Bag

I have the DJI Carry More Backpack, which fits the Mavic, controller, four batteries, and DJI goggles with room to spare. At $99, it's a decent buy, efficient, and as a backpack, easy to carry. I had the DJI Sling Bag but didn't like it because it is made to throw over your right shoulder and with bird, goggles, and all the other goodies, it's thick, awkward, and definitely not for lefties.

Fried Eagle

Thanks for the info James. I have two Mavic cases. One is square and holds the Drone, batteries, and accesories. The other one is a back pack and holds the Drone and everything with it plus all my Go Pro stuff. I am looking for just a bag for the goggles. Something that will protect it and I can take it too the flying field. It doesn't have to be too portable.

1buddyc

Thanks for the info James. I have two Mavic cases. One is square and holds the Drone, batteries, and accesories. The other one is a back pack and holds the Drone and everything with it plus all my Go Pro stuff. I am looking for just a bag for the goggles. Something that will protect it and I can take it too the flying field. It doesn't have to be too portable.
This is what I have, I was looking for something solid that I could bang around, that would carry all my Goggle stuff and not be too big or heavy.
NOT me or anyone I know selling this:
Professional Carrying Case for DJI Goggles and DJI Goggles Racing edition - F... | eBay